As a Customer Care Representative at Allbridge, formerly Bulk TV, DCI & EthoStream, the primary responsibility is to use the tools provided to support existing customer base, generate renewal and upgrade opportunities as well assist in residential upgrades.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2-3 years of customer Care experience.
- High School/GED
- Good organizational, time management, customer Care, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, and written directions.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion.
- Skills sufficient to maintain productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to explain product offer to customers regarding commercial and residential television Cares
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Excel a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Strong ability to solve problems, take initiative, and develop sales and installation solutions for customers.
- Strong attention to detail; must be able to work independently and make sound business judgments in regards to all sales related matters.
- Must be self-motivated and results driven
- Must be able to manage time well and provide accurate reporting
- Qualify perspective upgrade opportunities.
- Using industry and product knowledge prepare and deliver custom quotes.
- Provide phone and email correspondence with customers.
- Provide assistance to customer through entire sales process.
- Work with engineering to create creative solutions for unique customer challenges.
Speaking on phone, Sitting, standing, talking, walking, typing, making decisions, concentrating on tasks, adjusting to changes, organizing, calculating.
This position operates in an office environment.