Allbridge, formerly Bulk TV, DCI & EthoStream, is the leader in providing video, voice and data to the U.S. hospitality market. The company also offers its services in healthcare and university markets. We are a fast growing, private equity backed company, comprising approximately 300 employees with headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
We are seeking a ‘Director, Sales Operations’, who is an experienced business partner, self-starter, and change agent. This role requires the ability to focus and deliver in a rapidly changing environment. You must have a strong desire to learn, be able to think strategically, execute, and collaborate.
You will lead the optimization of sales efforts with a sales team of 30+ professionals by supporting all new sales programs, contract strategies, and the development of sales tools. Along with the Executive Vice Presidents of Sales and Business Development, develop plans for sales effectiveness, reach, representative training, sales reporting requirements, quota allocations, sales compensation plans, and key metrics development to ensure effectiveness.
You must be part of the “glue” in the company by working cross functionally and building effective, strong relationships with all assigned business partners (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT, and Customer Support). Ability to integrate changing programs and hotel brand requirements into a cohesive front end operational structure, managed through a SalesForce CRM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the vision for SFDC to manage migrations and enhancements as Sales prime. Manage hotel group alignments, reporting, dashboards and metrics are accurate. Analyze with EVPs to drive sales action plans and marketing programs.
- Collaborate with Sales management to develop plans for sales representative deployment, activities, to ensure effectiveness.
- Key member to understand and help drive the appropriate Go-To-Market Strategy in terms of resources and optimized headcount
- Ensure that the current tools & processes are designed to generate sales effectiveness; remove roadblocks and drive efficiencies in the field, while continuously investigating alternative best solutions.
- Implement and manage sales compensation programs. Working with FP&A, ensure Sales organization is paid accurately, and effectively communicated with on plans.
- Provide goal setting leadership and supervision for the Sales Operations team to achieve their objectives.
- Lead the Sales Operations organization in development of supporting tools that will operate across all various sales positions, and support of the sales organization.
- Partner with Sales reps, managers and area directors of Sales to ensure appropriate sales tools are developed, adopted, and utilized in an effective and efficient manner.
- Lead cross functional projects targeted at optimizing business operations and sales effectiveness.
- Responsible for analysis and insights into the effectiveness of sales initiatives
- Strong analytical background – must include ability to identify relevant material within organization and analyze it creatively to draw inferences regarding the likely effect on the customer adoption and implementation.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – will need to create scenarios of alternate outcomes and make recommendations about the implications of integration decisions based on limited and imperfect information.
- Will manage contract redlines and approvals for variances. Experience with managing a team responsible for creating and maintaining contracts for large groups and brands.
- Manage team of Sales Operations.
- Strong organization, program management, analytics, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Strong extensive data management manipulation skills
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy
- Strong Presentation skills
- Self starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to develop and maintain business relationships with various team members across the organization.
- Proven track record of working independently and effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work with some or minimal direction and supervision
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years sales operations experience
- Prefer experience managing teams
- Experience with SFDC and designing go-to-market strategies with the field
- Hospitality market or Service Provider experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience with both high level sales operations strategy and day to day detailed sales operations work