- Manage the deployment of free-to-guest satellite TV HD headends
- Work in coordination with Project Coordinator and Installation Manager
- Evaluate Site Surveys
- Assist in maintaining the project management database
- Assist in communications to the HD field support technicians and clients
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience installing all facets of commercial satellite television head end systems in the hospitality industry.
- Candidate should also be proficient in the integration both off-air and satellite-delivered HD signals, Pro:Idiom encryption equipment and processes and commercial Pro:Idiom enabled TV (LG, Phillips) activation and integration, etc.
- This is not an IT position.
- Candidate should possess the above skill sets, and along with the ability to perform them, the ability to provide phone support to field technicians performing similar installations. Some travel may be required.
Please click the “About Us” tab at the top of the page – Click “Jobs” and select “Project Manager”
Please submit resume to [email protected] – Please indicate “Project Manager” in the Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please